Women generally all over the world have been able to prove that they are Wonderful, Outstanding, Marvelous, Adorable and Nice. Although they might be perceived a weak and fragile if, given the chance, women can move the world with their super invincible power.
In the whole world, there are uncountable strong, agile and business-oriented women but here are the top 50 most popular women.
(50) Eva Longoria: Eva Jacqueline Longoria Bastón is an American actress and producer. After a number of guest roles on several television series, Longoria was recognized for her portrayal of Isabella Braña on the CBS daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless, on which she starred from 2001 to 2003.
(49) Marilyn Monroe: Marilyn Monroe was an American actress, model, and singer. Famous for playing comedic “blonde bombshell” characters, she became one of the most popular sex symbols of the 1950s and early 1960s and was emblematic of the era’s changing attitudes towards sexuality.
(48) Carrie Underwood :Carrie Marie Underwood is an American singer, songwriter and record producer. She rose to prominence after winning the fourth season of American Idol in 2005.
(47) Scarlett Johansson: Scarlett Ingrid Johansson is an American actress and singer. She was the world’s highest-paid actress in 2018 and 2019, and has featured multiple times on the Forbes Celebrity 100 list. Her films have grossed over $14.3 billion worldwide, making Johansson the ninth-highest-grossing box office star of all time.
(46) Jessica Simpson: Jessica Ann Johnson is an American singer, actress, fashion designer, and author. After performing in church choirs as a child, Simpson signed with Columbia Records in 1997, at age 16.
(45) Jennifer Aniston: Jennifer Joanna Aniston is an American actress, producer, and businesswoman. The daughter of actors John Aniston and Nancy Dow, she began working as an actress at an early age with an uncredited role in the 1987 film Mac and Me; her first major film role came in the 1993 horror-comedy Leprechaun.
(44) Fergie: Fergie Duhamel, professionally known by her stage name Fergie, is an American singer and songwriter. She first achieved chart success as part of the hip hop group the Black Eyed Peas.
(43) Jessica Alba: Jessica Marie Alba is an American actress and businesswoman. She began her television and movie appearances at age 13 in Camp Nowhere and The Secret World of Alex Mack, but rose to prominence at 19, as the lead actress of the television series Dark Angel, in which she received a Golden Globe nomination.
(42) Kate Middleton: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, GCVO, is a member of the British royal family. Her husband, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, is second in the line of succession to the British throne, making Catherine a likely future queen consort.
(41) Michelle Obama: Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama is an American attorney and author who was the First Lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017. She is married to the 44th president of the United States, Barack Obama, and was the first African-American First Lady.
(40) Ellie Goulding: Elena Jane Goulding is an English singer and songwriter. Her career began when she met record producers Starsmith and Frankmusik, and she was later spotted by Jamie Lillywhite, who later became her manager and A&R.
(39) Hillary Clinton: Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton is an American politician, diplomat, lawyer, writer, and public speaker who served as the 67th United States secretary of state from 2009 to 2013, as a United States senator from New York from 2001 to 2009, and as First Lady of the United States from 1993 to 2001.
(38) Halle Berry: Halle Maria Berry is an American actress. She began her career as a model and entered several beauty contests, finishing as the first runner-up in the Miss USA pageant and coming in sixth in the Miss World 1986.
(37) Kesha: Kesha Rose Sebert, usually known professionally by the mononym Kesha, is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, and actress. In 2005, at age 18, Kesha was signed to Kemosabe Records. Her first major success came in early 2009 after she was featured on American rapper Flo Rida’s number-one single “Right Round”.
(36) Hilary Duff: Hilary Erhard Duff is an American actress, businesswoman, singer-songwriter, producer, and writer. Duff began her acting career at a young age and quickly became labeled a teen idol as the title character of the television series Lizzie McGuire and in the theatrical film based on the series, The Lizzie McGuire Movie.
(35) Kate Moss: Katherine Ann Moss is an English model and businesswoman. Arriving at the end of the “supermodel era”, Moss rose to fame in the mid 1990s as part of the heroin chic fashion trend. Her collaborations with Calvin Klein brought her to fashion icon status.
(34) Kylie Minogue: Kylie Ann Minogue AO, OBE, often known simply as Kylie, is an Australian singer, songwriter, actress, record producer and television judge.
(33) Heidi Klum: Heidi Klum is a German-American model, television host, producer, and businesswoman. She appeared on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 1998 and was the first German model to become a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
(32) Vanessa Hudgens: Vanessa Anne Hudgens is an American actress, singer and producer. After making her feature film debut in Thirteen, Hudgens rose to fame portraying Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical film series, which brought her significant mainstream success.
(31) Jessie J : Jessica Ellen Cornish, better known by her stage name Jessie J, is an English singer-songwriter. Born and raised in London, she began her career on stage, aged 11, with a role in the West End musical Whistle Down the Wind.
(30) Carly Rae Jepsen: Carly Rae Jepsen is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and actress. Born and raised in Mission, British Columbia, Jepsen performed several lead roles in her high school’s musical productions and pursued musical theatre at the Canadian College of Performing Arts in Victoria, BC.
(29) Emma Watson: Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson is an English actress, model, and activist. She has gained recognition for her roles in both franchise and independent films, as well as her work in women’s rights.
(28) Lindsay Lohan: Lindsay Dee Lohan is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and entrepreneur. Born and raised in New York, Lohan was signed to Ford Models as a child. Having appeared as a regular on the television soap opera Another World at age 10, her breakthrough came in the Walt Disney Pictures film The Parent Trap.
(27) Alicia Keys: Alicia Augello Cook, known professionally as Alicia Keys, is an American singer-songwriter. A classically-trained pianist, Keys began composing songs by age 12 and was signed at 15 years old by Columbia Records.
(26) Kristen Stewart: Kristen Jaymes Stewart is an American actress and filmmaker. She is best known for her lead role as Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga film series, which collectively grossed over $3.3 billion worldwide.
(25) Mariah Carey: Mariah Carey is an American singer-songwriter, record producer, and actress. Known for her five-octave vocal range, melismatic singing style, and signature use of the whistle register, she is referred to as the “Songbird Supreme” by Guinness World Records. She has also been referred to as the “Queen of Christmas”.
(24) Megan Fox: Megan Denise Fox is an American actress and model. She made her acting debut in the family film Holiday in the Sun. This was followed by numerous supporting roles in film and television, as well as a starring role in the ABC sitcom Hope & Faith.
(23) Avril Lavigne: Avril Ramona Lavigne is a Canadian singer, songwriter and actress. By the age of 15, she had appeared on stage with Shania Twain, and by 16, she had signed a two-album recording contract with Arista Records worth more than $2 million.
(22) Christina Aguilera: Christina María Aguilera is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and television personality. Her accolades include five Grammy Awards, one Latin Grammy Award, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
(21) Demi Lovato: Demetria Devonne Lovato is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. After appearing on the children’s television series Barney & Friends, she rose to prominence for her role as Mitchie Torres in the Disney Channel musical television film Camp Rock and its sequel Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam.
(20) Paris Hilton: Paris Whitney Hilton is an American media personality, businesswoman, socialite, model, singer, actress, and DJ. She is a great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, the founder of Hilton Hotels.
(19) Angelina Jolie: Angelina Jolie is an American actress, filmmaker, and humanitarian. The recipient of numerous accolades, including an Academy Award and three Golden Globe Awards, she has been named Hollywood’s highest-paid actress multiple times.
(18) Kimberly Kardashian-West: Kimberly Noel Kardashian West is an American media personality, socialite, model, businesswoman, producer, and actress.
(17) Miley Cyrus: Miley Ray Cyrus is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and record producer. Noted for her distinctive raspy voice, her music spans a range of styles, from pop and country pop to hip hop, experimental and rock.
(16) Nicki Minaj: Onika Tanya Maraj-Petty, known professionally as Nicki Minaj, is a Trinidadian-American rapper, singer, songwriter, actress, and model.
(15) Shakira: Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll is a Colombian singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, actress, and philanthropist. Born and raised in Barranquilla, Shakira has been referred to as the Queen of Latin Music and is noted for her versatility in music.
(14) Katy Perry: Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson, known professionally as Katy Perry, is an American singer, songwriter, and television judge. After singing in church during her childhood, she pursued a career in gospel music as a teenager.
(13) Jennifer Lopez: Jennifer Lynn Lopez, also known by her nickname J.Lo, is an American actress, singer, dancer, fashion designer, producer, and businesswoman. In 1991, Lopez began appearing as a Fly Girl dancer on In Living Color, where she remained a regular until she decided to pursue an acting career in 1993.
(12) Beyoncé: Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter is an American singer, actress and record producer. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Beyoncé performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child. She rose to fame in the late 1990s as the lead singer of Destiny’s Child, one of the best-selling girl groups of all time.
(11) Madonna: Madonna Louise Ciccone is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Referred to as the “Queen of Pop”, she is regarded as one of the most influential figures in popular culture. Madonna is noted for her continual reinvention and versatility in music production, songwriting, and visual presentation.
(10) Adele: Adele Laurie Blue Adkins MBE, is an English singer-songwriter. After graduating from the BRIT School in 2006, Adele signed a recording contract with XL Recordings. In 2007, she received the Brit Awards Critics’ Choice Award and won t m7, he BBC Sound of 2008 poll. Her debut album, 19, was released in 2008.
(9) Selena Gomez: Selena Marie Gomez is an American singer, actress, and producer. Born and raised in Texas, Gomez began her career by appearing on the children’s television series Barney & Friends.
(8) Britney Spears : Britney Jean Spears is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and actress. She is credited with influencing the revival of teen pop during the late 1990s and early 2000s, for which she is referred to as the “Princess of Pop”.
(6) Taylor Swift: Taylor Alison Swift is an American singer-songwriter. Her narrative songwriting, which often centers around her personal life, has received widespread critical plaudits and media coverage. Born in West Reading, Pennsylvania, Swift relocated to Nashville, Tennessee in 2004 to pursue a career in country music.
(6) Taylor Swift: Taylor Alison Swift is an American singer-songwriter. Her narrative songwriting, which often centres around her personal life, has received widespread critical plaudits and media coverage. Born in West Reading, Pennsylvania, Swift relocated to Nashville, Tennessee in 2004 to pursue a career in country music.
(5) Lady Gaga: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, known professionally as Lady Gaga, is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She is known for her consistent image reinventions and versatility in both music and entertainment. Gaga began performing as a teenager, singing at open mic nights and acting in school plays.
(4) Cher: Cher is an American singer, actress and television personality. Commonly referred to by the media as the “Goddess of Pop”, she has been described as embodying female autonomy in a male-dominated industry.
(3) Rihanna: Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman. She has reinvented her artistry throughout her career. Born in Saint Michael and raised in Bridgetown, Barbados, Rihanna was discovered by American record producer Evan Rogers who invited her to the United States to record demo tapes.
(2) Lana Del Ray: Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, known by her stage name Lana Del Rey, is an American singer-songwriter. Her music is noted for its stylized, cinematic quality; themes of sadness, tragic romance, glamor, and melancholia; and references to pop culture, particularly 1950s and 1960s Americana.
(1) Oprah Winfrey: Oprah Gail Winfrey is an American talk show host, television producer, actress, author, and philanthropist.