As the Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2020 For Airmen and Airwomen commences today, all applicants are adviced to take note of the following so that their applications will be accepted and they can be selected at the end. Below are things you must do before you can be selected.
1. All applicants must be medically and physically fit. This means you must have a certificate to prove your fitness.
2. All applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law. If you are found guilty of any crime, you will not be selected.
3. All applicants must be Nigerian by birth. It meant for Nigerians and only Nigerians can be selected.
4. For Non Tradesmen/Women, applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
5. For Tradesmen/Women, applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions or organizatios, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English Language in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Your selection into the Nigerian Airforce is guaranteed if only you can meet the above requirements. Wish you good luck in your application.