Rice. – 4cup
Green peas.- 1small tin
Carrot. – 1/4kg
1. Parboil rice for 10 minutes
2.wash and cut the green beans ,green pepper and cabbage into small pieces
3. Wash carrot neatly;scrape the skin with knife or iron sponge and cut into small pieces.
4.Slice onions and grind seeds of nutmeg
5.Heat a little oil in a pan and fry all ingredients for 5minutes
6. Add the parboiled rice and mix together
7. Add salt , seasoning , green pepper and boiled liver with curry to it and mix well
8. Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes , when cooked , serve hot with chicken.