Ex-Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmus breaks silence over alleged demotion

PRO Dolapo Badmus under attack after alleged dismissal from police force

The Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP), Dolapo Badmus has described her alleged demotion as fake news.

The former Lagos PPRO debunked the story in a tweet via her official Twitter handle on Saturday.

A member of President Muhammadu Buhari’s media team, Ayo Akanji had in a series of tweets on Saturday said that Dolapo Badmus and a former head of the Police Complaint Unit, Yomi Shogunle are among the demoted and scolded officers.

Kemi Filani News recalls that the Police Service Commission had earlier today announced to take decisive action against 37 former operatives of the notorious Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

Reacting to the report, Ms, Badmus said; “Ignore Fake News.”

Previous articleTV Host, Morayo Brown opens up about ‘Tinubu’ suspending Sandra Eze from ‘Your View’ show

Chukwuani Victoria is a talented writer who’s passionate about storytelling and in all things entertainment, political /national news and social media trends. Victoria holds a BSC in Biology and also a certified Radio presenter with BRMC. Victoria likes to read, research, hang out with her friends and play scrabbles.